Friday, October 17, 2008

How am I Going to Keep My Composure?


Western Technical College will be arriving at its eight week midterm this next Tuesday. To be very honest, I am excited and scared all at the same time. I have never done this well in school, and I feel like I could lose that motivation and drive at any moment. I need that special spark to keep me running, but I just don't know how I am going to get it. How do other successful students do it? Do they just clinch their teeth and get down in the dumps cause they can't go out..... and they have to doom themselves to their study books? I feel like there should be a easier way to to get through school, but I hardly believe it. Why does it seem that everyone else can go out all the time? UGH! I have so many unanswered questions. Maybe I need some time to forget about school one day and do whatever I want. Oh but wait, I don't have a single day off during the week, not even on the weekends. Are there any answers to my crazy questions?

2 comments:

snacks said...

It sounds like you are extremely busy with school. Hopefully you will continue to do well and not be so stressed out once midterms are over with.

Cassandra Jens said...

I feel ya sister! Keep on keepin' on... just pretend it's the first of the semester, and approach each day with just as much enthusiasm, dedication, and focus as the prior. ;) I'd love to be able to take my own advice. *sigh* I've been working on a research paper all day and am SO ready to go to bed. Good luck with the last weeks - I'm sure you'll do great!