Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Time To Reflect


Today is a day to reflect and think about Lee Allen Wells. I say this because my boyfriend's best friend since kindergarden (Lee), passed away exactly ten months ago. Today would have been his 21st birthday. Lee was tragically rear ended by a senior citizen on Thanksgiving day. I have watched my boyfriend Dan go through so many changes in the past few months. I look up to him because almost every time I think about what happened I cry. Dan on the other hand, holds his head up high, and just smiles and thinks of great memories they had together. I hope that I acquire the same strength that Dan has learned from life tragedies such as this. I also hope that family and friends don't cry when or if I pass away, but only smile and think of great memories they had with me.

No comments: